Thursday, March 21, 2024

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, really 10:30 by the time the abdominal pains went away, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 4am, finally waking/ getting up at 7am.

Teresa informed me that Laura would like to have lunch at Amazonas in Mayorista.

I completed my workout today from 8:30 to 9:30.

I forgot to mention yesterday when I was having lunch in Pergamino I ran into Jerry. He didn’t sit down but we had a short conversation while he was standing. In a couple weeks they’re going on a trip down the east coastline of the US but he says we will get together before then.

I also forgot to mention there must have been a short shower while I was in the mall.

It was only 82 degrees so I put on shoes and socks for the first time in a long time. Lauraa returned at 12:30 and we took an Uber to the restaurant. They each had a whole fish and I ordered the baby beef again but it wasn’t as good as last time.



There was a short shower while we were there.

Laura left for a 2pm optometrist appointment and Teresa and I returned to the apt by Didi.

I went to Parva (Chris Cojeleas sighting on the way) where I had a café con leche with a pastel de arequipe. We had a couple short showers while I was there. Maybe this is the beginning of the rainy season. Teresa asked me to pick up gelato so I bought a half liter of coconut gelato before returning to the apt.

Kelley showed up at 5:45 for massages for the ladies.

I went to Netflix and got this message:



I guess it’s the end of an era.

I watched Caleb Williams’ USC Pro Day on NFL Network from 7pm to 8pm.

My stomach seems to have calmed down, now I just have to get things working again after take that loperamide.

For supper I had an arepa de chocolo with a little cheese on top.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment