Friday, March 22, 2024

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 4am, finally waking/ getting up at 7:15.

I’m sitting at my computer when I hear a kid downstairs in a stroller sing E-I-E-I-O. šŸ˜Š

I met Marcos outside Tostao at 9:30. He is currently doing an hour and 45 minutes every day on the treadmill in an attempt to lose weight but then he’s exhausted and can’t do anything the rest of the day. He left and I hung around a little longer then bought milk and dish washing soap at Mercado Madrid before returning to the apt.

That’s different. Police have a checkpoint set up just outside the entrance to our complex.

I checked and I have until August 1st to request an absentee ballot using FVAP.gov.

I emailed my 2023 1099s to Vickie’s Tax service and asked if I can claim Teresa as a dependent. I soon received her reply, You aren’t owing any money because of the $3000 loss carryover so it won’t make any difference on claiming your wife as a dependent. I have put a copy of the return in the portal and sent an invoice.”

I called Princess hotels and with my broken Spanish got a few questions answered:

1.  Are the 2 princess resorts next to each other? Ans: They’re about a mile apart.

2.  Do they have evening shows? Ans: Yes.

3.  Is there an extra fee to use the health club? Ans: No.

4.  What is the dress code for the general and special restaurants? Ans: Best to ask the individual resorts and she gave me their phone numbers.

I left the apt at 2pm and took a Didi for 12,100 pesos to El Tesoro mall. I was about 30 minutes early for my dentist appointment but I only had to wait about 5 minutes.  Dr. Rendon and I chatted about recent vacations and future plans. After he cleaned my teeth for 230,000 pesos I went down to Valentina’s where I had a carrot cake with a latte.



This is what their atrium looks like now, sort of a Wild West town.



I left about 4pm and returned to the apt by Didi for 13,800, usually it costs closer to 19mil by taxi.

I watched Good Morning Football on NFL Network using Medellin TV.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment