Monday, March 18, 2024

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up a couple times during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 7:30.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

I met Glenn at Ovienza at 9am. He needs to see a cardiologist about the heart medications he’s taking. He asked me about IKEA but I had no updates, still an expected 2nd semester completion date. He had his usual Cemex but with only a cookie. I had the calentao with scrambled eggs and 2 lattes. I left at 11am and picked up 2 bags of milk on the way back to the apt. When I entered the apt Teresa asked “where’s the Fab?”. I had to go next-door to Ara to buy laundry detergent and, while I was there, 2 bags of apples.

I got the bill for $36.95 for my USAA credit card and I made the payment online from my checking account. (Full disclosure: I couldn’t remember how to do it so I had to call and speak to one of their reps but while walking them through the problem I figured it out myself.)

I left the apt at 2:30 and took a Didi to the mall. I recycled a few plastic bottles then took advantage of a Medipiel sale on Cetiphil products by buying two for 25-30% off.

Urbania was busy, as was the whole mall, but I easily found a seat and had a latte. I left about 4pm and bought a large carton of eggs in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I asked Laura to help me find where on the InDrive app I could enter my credit card info but after searching a bit it appears they currently are only taking cash.

About 7pm Laura wanted to go for pizza so I changed clothes and ordered a Didi. The place was very busy and after placing our order I walked down the hill to buy pastries for the porteros but the bakery was already closed. We ended up eating our pizza standing up outside.

We quickly caught a taxi and returned to the apt. it was now almost 9pm so I had to accelerate my pre sleep routine.

 

DOG MEMES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment