Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Monday, March 4, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:15.

I can’t get an internet connection; I hope it isn’t because of anything I’ve done. Yes, I disconnected and reconnected the router. According to Microsoft, “Your Broadband modem is experiencing connectivity issues.”

I completed my workout between 9am and 10am.

I moved all my Pictures (Camera Roll, Saved Pictures, and Screenshots) from OneDrive to my external hard drive then deleted them from OneDrive.

Still no internet. I’ll try again every couple of hours.

I finally figured it out, I haven’t paid the Tigo/Une bill in a while.

I left the apt about 11am and walked to the $efecty booth on Ave Las Vegas where I paid 159,400 pesos for Direct TV (same as last month although then it was for 2 months), and 170,095 pesos (in December I paid 70,968 so maybe this was for 2 months plus late fees?) for Tigo/Une. Now I see now the bill in Yahoo.com but it was mistakenly described as Tigo Hogar.

I walked over to Channell which is now Peccato (notice the fierce guard dog in the lower left corner). 😊



I had a latte while reading news on my cellphone. I paid the 7mil and walked back to the apt. Teresa and Laura were just heading out as I returned.

I contacted Daniel and scheduled a haircut for 9am on Saturday, March 16th.

I’ve got internet again, coincidence? I don’t think so.

I got a draw by repetition against ONEIPAMETATO1453 lowering my rating to 1572.

I deleted 834 emails from my Other folder.

I found this video on Youtube, supposedly in English for how to move my Desktop back from OneDrive to my PC:

How to move Desktop folder out of OneDrive on Windows 10 | How to move Desktop from OneDrive to PC (youtube.com)

And I was successful in moving my Desktop folder from OneDrive back to my PC.

Well, I’ve got my Inbox down to less than 1,000 emails but I’m still a long way from freeing up enough OneDrive space.

I watched the beginning of the Chicago Bears Mock Draft on 2nd City Gridiron, a podcast starting at 8pm.

I went to bed at 10pm.

 

DOG MEMES



 

No comments:

Post a Comment