Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Monday, March 18, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up a couple times during the night, finally waking/ getting up at 7:30.

I was surprised when I woke up that Teresa was still here, she was supposed to be at the gym. She said she had a sleep problem, too hot, so she decided to sleep in a little. That’s fine because I won’t have to wait until 8:15 for her to return from the gym to make my breakfast.

My right heel looked a little inflamed so I put Neosporin on it.

I completed my workout from 9:30 to 10:30. Today I added 15# to the two exercises I do on the Butterfly machine, 5# to the Leg Extension, Triceps Press, Seated Leg Curl (being very careful with that first rep), Seated Row, and Abdominal Crunch and I added 2 minutes to the treadmill at the same speed of 6km/hr (which was probably the most tiring of all).

On my way back to the apt workers were finishing up the paint job forcing the traffic flow into a real traffic circle (roundabout) around the island.

I received a text message (in Spanish) from Gisela requesting $18 to release the package that arrived in Bogota. I paid with Paypal and it should be released today and hopefully arrive tomorrow.

I left the apt at 2:30 and had a latte in Los PorteƱos. At one point Brit came out and sat down across from me and told me about his neck and knee problems that he is getting stem cell treatments for. They didn’t have internet so I left about 3:45.

I won another game against Troyclough increasing my rating to 1573.

Teresa and Laura got massages from Kelley from 4-6pm.

For supper I finished the leftover ribs and fries from Mu.

 

DOG MEMES



No comments:

Post a Comment