Saturday, June 22, 2024

Friday, June 21, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at midnight, again at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Smartfit. The water fountain is still out of order. I completed my workout (lots of noticeable leaking) and went to Los Porteños for coffee. Someone (a gringo perhaps) was sitting in my usual seat so I took the one next to it.

After her gym class Teresa hustled home to make lunch with the plan we would eat at noon and she would immediately leave for her 1pm crocheting class. About 11:30 she noticed on a paper schedule she was holding that the class she wanted is Wednesday afternoon. New plan: On Wednesday she’ll go to her gym class in Mayorca, have something to eat then head directly to her 1pm class so I guess I’ll be on my own for lunch.

I left the apt at 1:30 and went to Eduardo Madrid bakery where I had a latte and completed 3 pages of chess puzzles. In my latest game vs Troyclough I believe I have trapped his queen. Oh, and ONEIPAMETATO1543 is back.

My son gifted me a $150 Amazon gift card for Father’s Day. 😊

I watched a couple more episodes of 24.

 

EL ARROYO



No comments:

Post a Comment