Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Monday, June 17, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:45, finally waking/getting up at 6:45am.

Teresa wants to go to El Tesoro to see if Zara is open. First we’ll go to Santafe mall and she’ll ask someone if El Tesoro’s Zara is open and if it is we’ll take a taxi there, if not we’ll stay in SantaFe.

I left the apt at 8:15 and walked to Smartfit, which was not busy at all. I had filled a section of my notebook so I copied the names of the machines I use and their settings to a new section. I set the weights to 5# under my previous high and the treadmill to 10 minutes. I completed everything then moved to Los Porteños where I had a latte while going through my cellphone. The Aimchess app still isn’t working and I confirmed via google it wasn’t my cellphone’s fault.



I left at 10am and bought 2 bags of milk in Ara before returning to the apt.

When we were in Punta Cana I didn’t have my TENS 3000 unit with me but I did the Kegel exercises twice a day. The volume of leaking impressed on me how important the TENS unit was. Last week I tried something new, I used the TENS unit each day but skipped the Kegel exercises altogether. Friday and Saturday I was surprised because I had no leaking and thought I had finally found the solution but Sunday’s walk to Sao Paulo and this morning’s visit to the gym erased that thought.

Teresa and I left the apt at 11:40 and took an Uber to Santafe mall. Teresa asked in Zara but found that their store in El Tesoro is still closed for remodeling.

We had lunch in Crepes & Waffles. I had a bowl of their vegetable soup and a waffle with berries the latter wasn’t what I was expecting.


What's with all the flowers?

Teresa however was so impressed enough with my waffle she ordered one for herself after her salad bar. The total came to 79,750 pesos.

Teresa explored a few clothing stores then bought a few skin care items in Medipiel for 571,000 pesos ($138).

We bought some ingredients for ham sandwiches in Jumbo and returned to the apt by taxi.

The currency exchange rate today is 4,135 pesos to the US Dollar. 😊

I watched The Man From Earth (7.8) again, this time with English sub-titles.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment