Saturday, June 29, 2024

Friday, June 28, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 11pm, took a little longer to fall asleep as my pre-sleep routine was disrupted slightly, woke up at 6:15, got up at 7:15.

I found this song when I went to read my Bears feed at breakfast, sorry I only have this link:

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=34ef765cadf9ac7fJmltdHM9MTcxOTUzMjgwMCZpZ3VpZD0xOGMxZjdiOC02ZTQ1LTZlY2QtMTE5MC1lNmEzNmYzNDZmYTImaW5zaWQ9NTU3OA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=18c1f7b8-6e45-6ecd-1190-e6a36f346fa2&u=a1L3ZpZGVvcy9yaXZlcnZpZXcvcmVsYXRlZHZpZGVvP3E9eW91citjaGVhdGluZytoZWFydCZtaWQ9RDk5MEQ3NjZGN0ExMkE0QzFCNjVEOTkwRDc2NkY3QTEyQTRDMUI2NSZGT1JNPVZJUkU&ntb=1

I’m not a big country and western fan but it’s certainly All American. Teresa heard it and said she’d like to hear my cousin play music like this.

I left at 9am and completed my workout in Smartfit. I had little to no leaking today so that’s a plus. In Los PorteƱos I had a latte while catching up on the news on my cellphone. I left at 11am and returned to the apt.

I had a good game going with ONEIPAMETATO1453 until he blundered a rook. Now it’s just a matter of time. I’m up a rook and a pawn but I guess he’s going to fight on.

Troyclough has a strong attack against my king and I’ll be lucky to hold on.

I left at 2:30 and had a latte and an oatmeal cookie in Eduardo Madrid. I left at 5pm and returned to the apt.

I lost to Troyclough lowering my rating to 1578; I messed that game up in the opening.

I see my pension deposits in my USAA checking account. I assume I won’t see my SS until Monday the 1st.

I saw a few people today wearing Colombian team t-shirts so I’m guessing there was a match today. Since I never heard any cheers, I’m guessing not only did they not win but they probably didn’t even score.

I finished another lesson in my chess course and it’s getting interesting.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment