Sunday, June 30, 2024

Saturday, June 29, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:30, woke up at 6:30, got up at 7:15.

Teresa informed me she’s going to Santafe mall with a girlfriend she hasn’t seen in a while. I’m invited but I begged off so I’ll be on my own for lunch.

Last Thursday I suggested Marcos meet me at Parva at 10:30 to talk about the debate.

I took a Didi to Daniel’s barbershop for my 4-week haircut. I took another Didi to Todo Drogas where I purchased my monthly medications for 154,900 pesos. For some reason the muchacho wouldn’t sell me Zopiclona, my sleep medication, without a prescription. That’s a first.

I stopped in Pasteur and bought 2 boxes of Zopiclona for 45,236 pesos. I went to the other side of the block where I had a latte in Parva. I left at 11:30; Marcos never showed up. Teresa called and told me we’re having lunch at home. She asked me to buy Fab laundry detergent and a small carton of eggs in Ara before returning to the apt. The smallest off brand they had was 30 eggs so I bought that.

The subject was questions for her US embassy interview. She’s asking me something about the date I sent a letter to eps. After talking to Laura and Natalia I figured out she wants to know the date she was added to my eps insurance. (I didn’t even realize she was on my insurance.) I sent Natalia Teresa’s photo and she will let me know on Tuesday (Monday being a holiday).

At the suggestion of Noel Studer I’m joining Lichess.org in order to practice their organized chess puzzles.

We left at 3:15 and took a Didi to Santafe mall. We entered at the lower entrance so Teresa could practice making a withdrawal from the Davivienda ATM with my Capital One bank card. When I’m gone I want to be sure she knows how to withdraw cash from the correct bank and without accepting the conversion.

I had a latte in Valentina’s



for a couple hours while she did some shopping. ONEIPAMETATO1453 finally resigned our game increasing my rating to 1584. Teresa returned and she had a latte, I had my 2nd, and she also had an avocado open face sandwich. I paid 52mil and she shopped for shoes; boy have they gotten expensive, we saw shoes in Nike and Falabella for almost 1,000,000 pesos.

This band,

BLAKK BONE BAND



Was playing in the atrium.

In the end she didn’t buy any shoes and we left at 7:30 and returned to the apt by taxi.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment