Thursday, June 6, 2024

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 1am, again at 5:15, finally waking/getting up by alarm at 6:45am.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to Smartfit. I was doing my light workout when I felt a poking in my lower right abdomen. I didn’t think poking would be a sign of appendicitis but I’d better google that later. I was a couple minutes into a treadmill exercise when I decided the poking was too much. An exercise later I realized that the poking was the tip(s) of the ends of the tie laces on my gym shorts. 😊 Catastrophe averted.

I walked to a nearly empty Los Porteños where I had a latte while going through my phone. ONEIPAMETATO1453 has returned to our game.

I left at 10:45 and returned to the apt.

I left again at 1:30 and stopped at the Bancolombia window where I had this week’s chess games printed. I had a latte in Eduardo Madrid bakery while completing a few more pages of my chess puzzles. Teresa called and asked me to buy a new pair of kitchen gloves in Ara. I left at 5pm and stopped in Ara (moderate line) where I purchases 2 pairs of kitchen gloves and half a dozen gala apples and returned to the apt.

We filled up a Ziploc bag with Bisquick to give to Marcos tomorrow.

I watched another episode of The Good Fight. I’m getting near the end.

What happened to my Monday post? I guess I forgot to post it. Well, if I do it again not only will I cost me time but I’ll lose the El Arroyo sign for that day as I’ve already removed it from my file. So, hopefully for the first time, I’ll have a couple days out of order.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment