Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Monday, June 10, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, was awakened at 5am by a bird chirping right outside my window. I got up and rapidly opened and closed my vertical blinds and that must have scared it away. I went back to bed, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is another holiday, Dia de Sacrado Corazon.

I left the apt at 8am and completed my workout in Smartfit. This week I’m doing 10# less than my maximum and 7 minutes on the treadmill.

Los Porteños wasn’t too busy today so I took my usual outside seat and had a latte while going through my cellphone. Mr_Blamo (1134) challenged me to a (3 day per move) game. If I win that game that will put me over the 1600 barrier. I see Anna Cramling (2060) is playing in the Madrid Chess Festival.

Teresa called about 11:30 and said she will be returning tonight. She’s not mad at me she just took advantage of the fact I have breakfast with Glenn and her friend has a finca in Jardin and a car. She’ll be back tonight.

After watching the right Youtube video I figured out how to create black and white repertoires in ChessBase.

I watched Anna Cramling’s game on Chess.com against a 2265 rated player.

I left the apt at 1:30 and took a Didi to Sweet Georgia restaurant in Poblado. I dropped off the hardcover book I hadn’t read because I didn’t like it and I doubt I will try reading any more of their book offers. I had the Choose 3 which included 2 lattes for 45mil.




At 2:45 I took another Didi to Antonio’s Gelato and walked the half block to Parva where I had a café con leche while doing more chess puzzles.

I left at 4:30 and returned to the apt.

Teresa returned at 6:30.

I just watched the news and read my book the rest of the evening.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment