Monday, June 3, 2024

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 4:45am, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

At 8:30 I gave Teresa my metro card, said goodbye and walked to Sao Paulo Plaza. I stopped in Carulla, no lines, and bought a large pack of napkins. I found Glenn waiting for me in Olivenza. I asked, “Where’s Bianca?”. Glenn replied, “she’s in summer camp”. He explained he had his hernia surgery on Friday and he’s still feeling the pain. He also informed me he’s taken up chess, because he needs more mental stimulation than pinocle will give him. I explained a few chess technicalities and recommended he join Chess.com. I asked him for advice about making a will and he suggested LegalZoom.com. I had the American Breakfast this morning:



He left at 10:30 and I finished my coffee and left at 11am.

I walked back to the apt and Teresa was gone, already on her way to San Peregrino.

For lunch I had leftover ribs and fries and most of a Coke.

A couple guys are trying to break the Guinness world record for playing chess at 60 hours. I can see them on Chess.com.

About 5:15 we had a shower but it only lasted 10 minutes.

Teresa returned at 6:15 and reported the food containers worked well keeping her food hot/cold.

A light rain later in the evening.

I watched another episode of The Great Fight, part of 60 Minutes about the 2020 fake electors and a couple special programs on CNN about D-Day and Tornados.

 

EL ARROYO SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment