Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, February 28th, 2013



8am and I checked my USAA account and my social security and 2 of my 3 pension deposits (all except Sears) are all pending.  Yeah!  Now all I have to do is wait 2-3 business days and I should be able to access my money.  (Is Saturday a business day?)  Most likely on Monday.

I sent a short email to USAA asking them to again reconsider my request to increase my daily cash withdrawal limit.

Reina went to barrio Castilla to check on the bed and nightstands we plan to buy next week.  She wants to double check the bed size to make sure it’s large enough for adult guests.

In figuring out how to default the font type and font size in Hotmail I discovered how to display my emails individually instead of them being grouped together (threading?).

I finally got a response to my email from USAA.  We received your follow up email regarding your request to increase your limit. After review of your accounts, we have increased the limit on your USAA Master Debit card as requested. This change will be effective immediately. Please note the ATM may also impose a limit; therefore, you will need to re-enter your debit card a second time and process another transaction to complete your full withdrawal.”

Reina came back and told me the bed is 120cm across.  I told her I think 140cm would be better.  She said no problem and it should still be here by March 8th.  

Reina said she borrowed 30,000 pesos from Aunt Helen so we went right over to Exito and bought Frosted Flakes and milk.  We counted our coins but were a little short from being able to buy a large carton of eggs so we went a couple blocks away to a small grocery and she bought a slightly smaller carton of eggs, a few bananas, and a package of arepas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment