Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday, May 23rd, 2014


Last night I went to bed at 10pm and didn’t wake up until 4am.  At 4:45 I decided I needed a little assistance so after a trip to the restroom I took another set of the Passiflora drops.  I fell asleep quickly and finally woke/got up at 7am.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava in LM followed by my usual orange juice at Redd’s.

Before we started Spanish class I had Jhon call my Urologist and we made an appointment for Wednesday, June 4th at 2pm.

I checked the new movie releases in the US and The Angriest Man in Brooklyn (5.8) and Blended (4.3) sound interesting.

Locally, Draft Day (7.0) is playing at Oviedo at 6:40pm and Like Father Like Son at Santafe at 12:50 and 3:40.  About the latter I haven’t been able to find anything as yet on IMDB because the translation of the title from Spanish to English might not be accurate.  The trailer on the theater’s website shows this in Japanese with Spanish subtitles so it probably isn’t for me.

At 2:30 I left the apartment and took a Circular Sur 302 bus to Aguacatala (traffic was horrible again today) and the metro train from there 3 stops south to Itagui.  As we were approaching the station I could see the Mayorca mall.

I got there 15 minutes early and Liliana showed up about 10 minutes late.  We decided to see the 4:25 showing of The Other Woman even though it is dubbed in Spanish.  The tickets were 21,800, the medium popcorn (with sugar) was 8,600, and the large soda was 5,100.

Afterwards we stopped at Lolita where we each had a capuccino for 7,800 total.  We talked for about 2 hours.  I learned she has 8 kids with the same man and they never married.  She seems like a nice lady that I will probably see occasionally as a friend as she is into meditation and stuff like that that I don’t believe in.

All in all I had a nice time and it didn’t cost me a lot.

T-shirt of the day: Boys are my toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment