Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday, May 12th, 2014



Last night for dinner I had a bowl of cereal with the remainder of my milk and strawberries and a package of my new whole wheat crackers.

At 10:25 it started raining hard.  At least I’d rather hear that than the music coming from the next block behind me.  I’m not sure when that is going to stop. 

I went to bed at 11pm, got up 3 times before 3am after which I finally fell asleep.  I woke up at 6am, fell back asleep and finally woke/got up at 7am.

I had my usual breakfast at Los Mejores followed by an orange juice at Redd’s.

After Spanish class I had the chicken teriyaki at Sarku’s in Viva CC.

A friend had given me an address of a place where I could get an inexpensive massage so I took a Circular Sur 302 bus to Calle 30 followed by the Metro Bus a couple stops to Rosales station and walked a couple more blocks.  I got a nice massage, manicure and pedicure for 50mil.

On my way back to the apartment I got a call from my dentist.  He had a cancellation and could take me right away.  I had to first stop at the apartment for a few things (including money to make another payment) and was at the dentist by 4pm.  I told him the joke about the couple getting married and the younger sister.  He always enjoys those.  He finished my root canal, I left another 100mil payment and found out that the total cost was 645mil so I still owe another 445mil.  This is going to be another expensive month so I’m going to spread the payments over the next few months.

I walked over to Calle 7 and up the hill to Cedimed where I found a couple places in the building that sell bottles of water.  If you wonder why, you’ll find out next week.

I walked up the hill to FFSS where I had a sloppy joe and Coke for 10mil.

Again I was taking another bus in rush hour traffic and didn’t get back to the aparment until 7pm.

T-shirt of the day: Bathing at this beach is prohibited when the red flag is flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment