Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday, May 19th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep rather quickly, got up twice during the night and finally woke/got up at 6:40am.

I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava followed by a little studying.  I stopped at the Exito pharmacy to buy another month’s supply of Tamsulosin but they wanted 110mil for a different brand so I said no.  I just checked and last time it only cost me 36,225.  I’ll stop at the pharmacy at Jumbo and see if it’s cheaper there.  Or there are lots of other pharmacies around.

When I got back to the apartment just after noon I saw Arley.  I stayed at the apartment for 20 minutes while they reinstalled the glass shelf onto my mirror and shaved my bedroom door so it isn’t so noisy when I close it at night.

While I was waiting for them to finish I heard something unusual and looked up and saw a hawk sitting on top of the street light across the street.  I think he may have had his eye on some pigeons down the street. Several smaller birds were dive bombing the top of his head. 

I took the bus down to Jumbo but the pharmacy there didn’t have it either.  I saw an 84” LG TV selling for $10,000 in the aisle outside the Jumbo store.  I checked the pharmacies within walking distance of Viva and finally found it at the LM pharmacy of all places and for only 28,600.

I often see interesting t-shirts but I can’t see all of it.  Like today on the bus I saw a young lady with a t-shirt that read “What’s the difference between …” but I couldn’t read anymore because of her hands playing with her cell phone.

At 4pm I had the chicken shish kebobs at Sanjote.

T-shirt of the day: Show me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment