Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday, May 18th, 2014



Last night I took my PassionFlower drops, went to bed at 11:15, it took a little while to fall asleep, got up 3 times during the night, and woke/got up at 6:30.

Before I could leave for breakfast I had an email from Maria confirming out meeting at “Crepes” in Premium Plaza CC.  We traded almost 50 emails over the next 90 minutes or so.  I realized I wasn’t going to be able to get out for breakfast so I had a bowl of cereal while exchanging emails.  I finally told her we’re not going to have anything left to talk about when we meet so we said “chao” and I finally got to El Comedor de Chava where I had a large coffee.  I worked a little in my Spanish notebook until about 11:15.  

I left the apartment at 11:55 and caught a Circular Sur 303 bus about 10 minutes later.  It’s been a while since I’ve taken one of these buses in this direction all the way downtown.  I noticed we passed the Cisneros station about 10-15 minutes later, drove down Avenida Oriental, and passed a couple blocks from the San Diego mall at the 30 minute mark.  I got a call from Maria and I told her I was on the bus and would be there in 20 minutes.

I was looking for Calle 30 to get off and for a while there were a lot of turns and I couldn’t see any street signs until Calle 24 so I went about 6 blocks too far.  I took a taxi back to Premium Plaza CC for 4mil but I understand there was a 5mil minimum so I didn’t get any change.

I found a fast food restaurant called Green & Crepes on the 2nd level.  Medellin women don’t want to use the minutes on their cell phones so they will call and immediately hang up hinting for you to call them and use your minutes.  Maria called and I called her back and told her I was there at Green & Crapes on the 2nd level.  While I was waiting for her I got the network name for their Wi-Fi for my iPad.  She called me a few minutes later and said she was “outside” and hung up.  Outside of what?  The mall?  The restaurant?  

I saw there is a Crepes & Waffles on the 3rd level so I went up there but still no Maria.  She called 3 more times and I repeated each time I’m outside Crepes & Waffles on the 3rd level.  Finally she arrived.  She is a big woman, not fat, but tall (5’9” but 5’11” in her 2 inch heels) and big boned, with white skin, brown hair, brown eyes and a pretty face.  Because of her height I can understand she probably has to get aggressive to get dates.  The restaurant didn’t have Wi-Fi so conversation was difficult.  She had the chicken cheese crepe with mushrooms and a mango juice with milk and I had the Chicken Mexican crepe and a mango juice with water.  At one point I gave her a bite of my food and she thought it was much too spicy.  We shared a cup of pistachio ice cream for dessert.  The total, with tax and tip, was 49,400 so I just left a 50mil bill.

I asked her if she would like to see Tarzan with me at 2:30 and she agreed.  The theater was right next door and there was a small line with parents and young children.  Tarzan is a 3D animated Disney movie dubbed in Spanish.  The tickets cost 12mil each.  We started out holding hands but the theater was cold so I reached over with my outside hand to warm her outside arm.  I was starting to feel cold myself so I put my arm around her, she put her head on my shoulder and we snuck a few kisses.

After the movie we went back down to level 2 and we each had a large Expresso.  I was able to access the Wi-Fi I had found earlier so we could finally talk and we exchanged quite a few messages using iTranslate.  She is looking for a serious relationship, she says she is a very sexy woman and she wants me to stop my relationship with Teresa and be her boyfriend exclusively.  I told her I couldn’t agree to do that.  She asked me to not have sex with Teresa and only have sex with her and I wouldn’t agree to that either.  I did say that maybe if I had sex with Teresa one time, I might not like it and then I wouldn’t pursue a relationship with her anymore.  Maria suggested we just be friends then.  I told her in the US “let’s be friends” means “let’s not see each other again”.  I asked her what does “let’s be friends” mean in Medellin.  No answer.

Later I told her I would like to go someplace quiet and just hold her and kiss her.  She liked that idea a lot so we left and grabbed a taxi right away.  She had a conversation with the taxi driver, I believe about some bar we could go to, but I understood the bars are all closed on Sunday afternoon.  She asked if we could go to my apartment and I said no.  Just kidding!  I gave the driver my address and we were there by about 6pm.  First thing she closed the curtains on the outside wall.  We both took off our shoes and sat next to each other on my small sofa.  She noticed the curtains were separated a little so I put clips on them to keep them closed.  She was sitting down and I guided her legs on each side of mine so she was facing me on my lap.  She immediately...

...She told me it was very late and she had to get home.

We walked down to the taxi stand at Viva CC with the intention of my going with her to her home.  I understood she wanted to go alone so I gave her 20mil and she left. 

Later I suggested we see another movie next Sunday and then go back to my apartment.  I believe she is trying to get me to meet with her on Saturday – when I already have a date with Teresa to go for pizza.

She insisted we talk via Skype so I logged on.  While we were logged on, when we weren’t trading emails, she was doing some type of homework.  

She asked me if I am in love with Teresa and I said no but she’s a nice person and I don’t want to see her hurt.  We spent most of the night sending sexy messages to each other.  She said she really enjoys being with me.  I asked if I am so much different than Colombian men and she said yes.  We finally said good night and signed off at 10pm.

Not a good name for a store I saw here: Beta Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment