Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday, May 10th, 2014



I went to bed at 11pm, got up once during the night, woke/got up at 7:30am.

For breakfast I had a bowl of cereal with a few strawberries and a cup of my instant coffee.

I spent a few hours at LM studying my Spanish notes.  It rained hard for about 5 minutes around 10:30.  I had a small cup of coffee from Pasabocas Krocantes for 1,500.

I stopped at Exito to buy a few things to put in my refrigerator but the lines were too long.

For lunch I had a waffle with a few strawberries.  I had about 6 slices of bread left over from my sandwiches so I took 2 of them and made toast on the little device that goes on the stovetop that Colombians use to toast arepas.  One minute on each side worked out pretty well.

I took a nap from about 1:15 to 3:15.

I’m leaving at 5pm to meet Teresa at 6pm in Envigado.  I’m not sure what we are doing tonight since we will be in her neighborhood but at least we’ll be having dinner somewhere.

T-shirt of the day: Surf Team Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment