Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday, May 25th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, got up twice during the night finally waking/getting up at 6:15am.

Today is election day in Colombia.  Will Santos be reelected or will he be unseated?

Since I was up so early I had coffee and a croissant at Los Mejores.

I took a Simon Bolivar bus and met Maria downtown in Parque Berrio.  She led me to a Santra Belen bus which took us to UniCentro.  She hadn’t had breakfast so she picked out a fruit salad.  She stopped at a small pharmacy and bought some type of cream.  We caught a Simon Bolivar bus to my apartment.  We spent a couple hours together and then had lunch at Pizza Americana.  We ordered a medium pizza and on my half I had my usual: double cheese, tomato and oregano and on her half she had pineapple.  She works Monday thru Friday from 7:30am to 5pm in the Collections department of some company.  Back at the apartment I set up Netflix and we started watching Revenge even though it was all in English.  At 3pm she got a call and said she had to leave.  We walked down to Viva and I gave her 20mil for a taxi and said goodbye.  I don’t think I’ll see her again: she needs a younger different kind of man and I really like Teresa.

I didn’t mention that Maria caught me on LAC on Friday and told me she wants to be with me exclusively but if I continue to be on LAC she will drop me.  Also, in one of the emails she sent me she accidentally called me Juan so I think she’s playing the field anyway.

I sent Teresa an email telling her I like her a lot.

I made some popcorn and finished watching Revenge then I watched The American.

At 6:36pm I received the following text message: with 93% of the votes in, it’s Zuluaga with 29.2% and Santos with 25.4%.  There must be more than 2 people running for president.

T-shirt of the day: Life is a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment