Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday, May 24th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11:30, got up once at 4:45 and finally woke/got up at 6:50am.

I had breakfast at the hotel followed by some studying at LM.  Another popular spectator sport here, besides fĂștbol, appears to be cycling.  There was some type of competition on television and a few men were watching with rapt attention.  At noon I had 2 empanadas and a Coke for 6mil at Pasabocas Krocantes.  I stopped at Exito and bought a bag of milk.

Back at the apartment I took a short nap of 30 minutes.  At 4pm I was across the street from Viva watching a futbol game at a small store there.  

At 5pm Teresa showed up but again I didn’t see her get off a bus.  She led me to Exito because as far as I can tell she had to check on something at one of the service desks.  Then we walked over to Pizza Americana where I ordered my usual.  While we were waiting for the pizza I practiced pronounced a number of Spanish words and she occasionally corrected me.  For some reason it appeared that she cancelled the oregano for our pizza but then she put it back on herself after they brought it.  Anyway she liked it very much.

We went back to my apartment because I wanted her opinion about a problem I’m having with a few of my plants.  She indicated some were okay but others need more sun or more fresh air.  We sat on my small sofa and kissed for a while then went into my bedroom and, with all our clothes on, kissed some more.  I think this is going to be a sexy woman and I think I like her a lot.  We decided we would go to Guatape the 2nd weekend in June – June 14th & 15th.

We walked down to Mall de Laureles and shared a banana split at Almabar.  Coming back she stopped in The Leather Store and asked which shoes I liked.  Then she found a belt she liked for me for about $35 but I didn’t have enough money with me if I needed to take a taxi back so I told her “another day”.  Then I went with her to Aguacatala where I put her on the metro and took a bus back to my apartment.

T-shirt of the day: No idea what I’m doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment