Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday, May 29th, 2014



Last night I received an email reply from Teresa and one thing she said is “te quiero Mucho” or “I want you a lot”.  Hmmm.  Sounds encouraging!

I went to bed at 10pm, got up the 1st time at 1am, the 2nd time at 5am and finally woke/got up at 6:45am.

I had my usual orange juice at Redd’s followed by breakfast at El Comedor de Chava.

After my Spanish lesson I took a nap for an hour.

I had the chicken platter at SanJote with a mora juice for 13,500.

I was at LM until about 4pm studying my Spanish.  I was going to check my cell phone for messages and then I realized I didn’t have it with me.

I stopped at Juan Valdez where I had a large (12oz) vanilla latte for 6,900 (compare that price to the traditional tinto which can be had almost everywhere for 1mil or less) and a slice of carrot cake for 3,900.  It was almost the same as I would get in the States, maybe a little denser, but without the cream cheese frosting.  And they had Wi-Fi but, like most of Viva mall, it wasn’t a strong enough signal.

Back at my apartment I didn’t see my cell phone so I walked down to Jhon’s office but it wasn’t there either.  Then I was pretty sure where it was.  Back at the apartment I found it under my pillow from my afternoon nap.  I found I had missed a 2:30 call from Dario.

I sent an email to Teresa telling her I am going to leave right away after my Spanish lesson tomorrow for the Envigado Exito and have lunch in their food court.  That way I won’t be late for my 2pm meeting with her.

Tonight I plan to watch a movie on Netflix and make some popcorn.

T-shirt of the day: African Messiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment