Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday, May 27th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10pm and had a little difficulty getting comfortable until I turned on the fan.  I woke up at 5am and got up at 6am feeling pretty good.

I packed up my dirty laundry and camped out at the Tinto store with a couple cups of coffee while waiting for Beatriz.  After we made the exchange I had a fresh orange juice at Redd’s.  In Viva I attempted to withdraw cash from my usual ATM with my Citibank card but at the last second when it’s supposed to send out my cash I got a “Invalid Transaction” error message.  I tried again at the ATH machine and was rejected again but at least this time it said “Insufficient Funds”.  Obviously my cash has yet to be transferred from USAA to Citibank.

I got a little help from Jhon interpreting one of Teresa’s emails. 

I packed up my chess set and headed to LM.  I was hoping to run into Bill but no luck so I worked on my Spanish notes for a while.

I had a bowl of cereal for dinner.

T-shirt of the day: Star Wars – Studio one.

No comments:

Post a Comment