Sunday, May 18, 2014

Saturday, May 17th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10pm, it started raining again about 10:30 and continued most of the night.  I got up about midnight, read Teresa’s email about how to use the Passiflora Extract drops, put 20 drops in a glass of water, drank it, and went back to bed.  I think it may have helped me get back to sleep, I’ll know better after using it tonight.  Hopefully it will solve one problem – getting to sleep easily.  Staying asleep is another problem.  I woke up at 6am and got up at 7am.

I waited for Arley to show up to fix my bathroom shelf until 9:10 and then I left.

I had my usual breakfast, with Hairy, at El Comedor de Chava.  We talked quite a bit until I left about 1pm.  

I got a “Maria is interested in you” contact from LAC.  She’s a 37 year old woman without a picture attached to her profile.  We traded emails through the LAC website and initially she talked a lot about sex and the advantages of being with an older man.  She gave me her Skype name and asked me to contact her there because, I think, she wanted to see if I look like my pictures.  Or maybe she wanted to make sure I liked how she looked.  Anyway, I convinced her to trade email addresses instead of using Skype because I am certain we wouldn’t understand each other.

I had my usual pizza at Pizza Americana.



I got a CONFIRMATION email from AFA that my letter to Rubi has been sent to her by Express Mail because she wasn’t immediately available by telephone.

Back at my apartment I continued trading emails with Maria, now through our regular email accounts outside of LAC.  She says she lives in Buenas Aires (sp?) which is a lower estrata barrio just the other side of downtown.  

Then the emails started talking more about having a serious relationship and she insisted we Skype each other and I eventually agreed.  It’s been a long time since I’ve used it and it took me a while to figure out how to contact her through her account name instead of a telephone number but I finally was able to call her.  During the conversation she asked me to stand up so she could check me out with the webcam.  She doesn’t look anything special although her age would be enough to turn on most older Colombianos.  We agreed to meet for lunch tomorrow at Premium Plaza CC at 1pm to check each other out and see if there’s any chemistry.

T-shirt of the day: Open 24 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment