Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday, May 5th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake/get up until 6:45.  I feel great!

Happy Cinco de Mayo, everyone!  I read Wikipedia’s account of Cinco de Mayo and it’s only a Mexican celebration so, never mind!

I double checked the movie showtimes and there have been some changes:
·       Captain America (8.2) is playing at Oviedo at 6:20.
·       Spiderman 2 (7.6) is playing at 1:55 in Los Molinos, 1:50pm (3D) and 3pm (3D) in Santafé, 2:40pm (3D) in Unicentro, 2:30 and 4:50 in Oviedo, and 4:15 in Vizcaya. 
·       Fading Gigolo is playing at 1:50 and 4:20 at Vizcaya.

I had coffee and croissant at Los Mejores followed by a little study time at Mall de Laureles.  The orange juice store was closed today.

After my Spanish lesson I stopped at Exito and bought a loaf of bread (4,430), a package of ham (5,960) and liter of milk for 2,170.  Back at the apartment I used leftover lettuce, cheese and mayonnaise to make myself a quick ham sandwich.

I caught a Circular Sur 302 bus at 12:45 and was across from Monterrey at 1:30.  I caught what I think was a Poblado 133 bus but it turned at Parque Poblado so I got off.  I walked up a block and caught another bus (Poblado 334?) and got off a block from Vizcaya.  I bought a ticket to Fading Gigolo (6.4), a comedy starring John Turturro, Woody Allen, Liev Schreiber, Sharon Stone and Sofia Vergara for 5mil, a small (85 ounce!) popcorn for 7mil and a large soda for 5,100.  So the whole trip cost me only about 22mil.

Walking back down to Monterey I noticed Poblado 130, 134i, and 334 buses going up towards Viscaya.

On the bus back to Viva CC I noticed a store selling what appear to be caned chairs but all I saw were rocking chairs.

I understand at one stop they make on the way home, Las Americas, there is supposed to be a small movie theater so I’ll have to check that out also some day.

Tonight I’m going to stay in, have another sandwich, a few crackers and some of my orange juice that no one wanted yesterday.

T-shirt of the day: A is for Awesome, B is for Brainy, C is for Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment