Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Monday, November 8, 2021

Recovery Day #136!

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up at 4am (it was raining), woke up at 6:30 (no longer raining), did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

At 9:15 we had a short drizzle.

Glenn got his third Pfizer shot (the booster) at Deborah Arango Biblioteca this morning.  I met him at Parva at 11:30 and we discussed where to go for lunch. I suggested Los Porteños for croissant sandwiches, Asados Rogelio for a Colombian menu of the day, or a new place called Robin Food across from McDonald’s. I wanted to check out the latter so we walked there but it was nothing special. We walked back to Los Porteños where he had a bacon & egg sandwich and I had the Bolegnesa sandwich. 




Their croissants were delicious. We each had a glass of fresh strawberry juice and the total with tip came to 45,650 ($14). We decided to return here on Wednesday to have breakfast sandwiches. He was in a hurry to return to the apt because he hadn’t brought Bianca with him.

I stopped in Parva where I bought a loaf of bread (pan sano) and returned to the apt.

About 4:30 we had a short rainstorm.

Angry_horse resigned increasing my rating to 1550.

Another shower just before 6pm.

Tonight, the Bears play the Pittsburgh Steelers. An opportunity to embarrass themselves on Monday Night Football unless Justin Fields makes a significant leap in his development.

We had a steady drizzle in the evening.

Well, the Bears didn’t win but they didn’t embarrass themselves in front of a national audience. They lost 29-27 which I believe is the most points they’ve scored this year. Our new QB, Justin Fields, continues to make progress as our franchise quarterback. They gave maximum effort but penalties cost them dearly. I thought I saw numerous examples of the defense lining up in the neutral zone but it appeared the refs didn’t call it until the 4th quarter. One of the worst officiated games I’ve ever seen.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 71,428 ð72,436 ð 73,875 new cases and 1,215 ð1,216 ð 1,226 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,999 ð2,061 ð 1,917 new cases with 32 ð34 ð 38 new deaths. Medellin has 242 ð244 ð 2,419? new cases from November 7th to 8th. Envigado has 14 ð11 ð 18 new cases from November 7th to 8th.

 

 

Classic Art Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment