Friday, November 5, 2021

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Recovery Day #132!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:15, did my Kegel exercises and got up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 8:30 and walked to the mall. I recycled a few plastic bottles, recycled 2 9V batteries in Home Center, withdrew some cash from an ATM then went down to Todo Fresa arriving just as they were officially opening at 9am. Glenn arrived a few minutes later. Interestingly, we’re still discussing ATMs and currency exchange rates.

In Exito I bought a package of moderate absorption ADs to try using at night. I returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa called me at 12:30 and I met her at Asados Rogelio where we had a nice menu of the day lunch for 19mil each.

I emailed my daughter about the misdirected chess book and asked her to send it to me if it arrives. I chatted with Barnes & Noble and they recommend I wait 10 days to see where it shows up.

I can’t find my 8GB USB memory drive; I think I left it in Auros last night. I’ll be researching that tomorrow.

I finished completing Teresa’s US travel visa application. Now I’m going to review it and making a few changes.

The big news today was the (attempted?) robbery (of gold?) from a store (billionaire?) on Ave. Las Vegas (near Monterrey mall?). A lot of it was difficult for me to understand but I saw at least a dozen men with AK47 type weapons running and being picked up on motorcycles. It appears police caught 4 or 5 of them.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 73,007 ð 71,619 ð 71,180 new cases and 1,276 ð 1,257 ð 1,164 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,425 ð 1,697 ð 1,908 new cases with 37 ð 32 ð 37 new deaths. Medellin has 122 ð 239 ð 249 new cases from November 3rd to 4th. Envigado has 6 ð 13 ð 10 new cases from November 3rd to 4th.

 

Classic Art Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment