Monday, November 22, 2021

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Recovery Day #149!

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night (it was still raining), finally woke/got up at 6am.

I can’t believe I beat the  Japanese player airg804 increasing my rating to 1588.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1594. So close to 1600 – again!

I met Glenn with Bianca at the gas station and we soon were in a taxi to Poblado. (My iPod works again, yay!) We got the last large available table in Hija Mia. We each had their French toast with a couple coffees. I told Glenn about my problem with Diego. I switched my appt from Friday to Saturday and he never came and never contacted me. Apparently, his thinking was I still needed to get the blood draw but what he might not have realized is I don’t have to get it through him. Gringos expect better service and we will even pay a little more to get it. When the check came it was quite noticeable prices have increased.

We walked across the street where we saw the new Sweet Mamas in the previous Brooklyn RL location. It’s a cute ice cream shop with 9 tables. Why didn’t I take some photos? Next week.

We took a taxi back to Envigado and I bought a few things at Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

Teresa called me at 12:30 to inform me that she was in Santafe mall with a friend and I should order my lunch.

I enjoyed some peanuts and root beer while watching the Bears vs Ravens game.

I had some type of internet problem and missed all of the 2nd half. I restarted everything and no luck. I did a speedtest and everything looked normal.

About 3:15 the rain started.

I finally found out that my TV problem was Medellin TV’s service provider.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 93,196 ð 92,580  ð 93,689 new cases and 1,134 ð 1,115 ð 1,113 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,157 ð 2,590 ð 2,649 new cases with 50  ð 41 ð 39 new deaths. Medellin has 244 ð 285 ð 302 new cases from November 20th to 21st. Envigado has 13 ð 12 ð 16 new cases from November 20th to 21st.

 

Joke of the Day

I told my 6yr old daughter I’m older than Google. She laughed and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment