Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Recovery Day #137!

Last night I went to bed at midnight, got up at 4am (it was raining), woke up at 6:30 (no longer raining), did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Teresa will be taking her mother to the bank in Viva Envigado and we will probably meet up later.

I left the apt at 9:30 just after Teresa left. I walked to the mall, printed some chess notes, recycled a plastic bottle, made an ATM withdrawal, then had a café con leche in Todo Fresa. Teresa and MT didn’t show up until 2 hours later. I understood they accomplished what they wanted in the bank but it was a slow process. After I made a trip to the restroom the ladies ate a simple pastry and small coffee then did some more shopping. MT left then Teresa bought a couple pretty blouses on sale in H&M. We went across the street to La Bahia for lunch. I made a trip to their restroom and no toilet seat and no paper towels or electric hand dryer. Sigh!

After lunch we took a taxi back to the apt arriving at 3:30 just before it started raining about 30 minutes later.

I’ve noticed I’m not leaking so often when I stand up, cough, sneeze, etc. so that’s a nice improvement.

About 6pm, as I was sitting in my pajamas, Teresa wanted to go out to Chiclayo for Peruvian food but I convinced her to wait until Saturday.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 72,436 ð 73,875 ð 74,834 new cases and 1,216 ð 1,226 ð 1,250 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,061 ð 1,917 ð 2,199 new cases with 34 ð 38 ð 39 new deaths. Medellin has 244 ð 2,419? ð 269 new cases from November 8th to 9th. Envigado has 11 ð 18 ð 5 new cases from November 8th to 9th.


Classic Art Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment