Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Recovery Day #130!

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2:15, woke up at 6:15, did my Kegel exercises and got up at 6:30.

I’m glad to see my Social Security deposit arrived as I was beginning to have a little cash flow problem.

I left the apt at 8am and walked to Parque Envigado where I had calentado in Carbon de Leña. I bought a couple bottles of supplements in a tienda naturista and my monthly medications in Todo Drogas. (The most expensive item I buy there is the citicoline for 124,500 pesos. While I was waiting for the salesman to fill my order I noticed a woman enter with a dog. She was about 10’ from me and the dog walked laps between her and me. Not a straight line, but laps. As I was about to leave my pedestrian light just changed to red so I turned around and the dog was still doing laps. 😊) I exchanged paperbacks in the used bookstore then walked back to La Buena Mesa. I had coffee in Parva then stopped in Exito to buy a mop. They only had one handle with barcode attached and one mop head without the barcode. I screwed the handle into the mop head and took it to the cashier. He scanned the handle and it came up as 1,500 pesos (about 40 cents). He looked for barcode on the head and of course couldn’t find any. He asked me if it was together and I told him they were separate but he let me take it for 1,500 pesos. I returned to the apt by 11am.

As I walked in the door Teresa asked me, “where the lettuce?” I vaguely recall her mentioning somethinglike that. I dropped off some things and as I reached the door to leave she also asked me to pick up broccoli. While waiting for the elevator she poked her head out and asked for apples.

I walked down to Mercado Madrid where I quickly picked up the items but had to wait in a relatively long line to pay. No express lines here.

Rudarwolfs finally resigned but TroyClough and Angry_horse beat me and my new rating is 1546.

About 3pm Teresa asked me to check on movies at Oviedo because she was going to meet a friend this afternoon. Before I could even sit down to my computer a rainstorm started and she changed her mind.

I heard Laura went out to a Halloween party with a girlfriend in her simple cat makeup.



The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 72,961 ð 74,504 ð 73,007 new cases and 1,346 ð 1,308 ð 1,276 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,710 ð 1,590 ð 1,425 new cases with 23 ð 30 ð 37 new deaths. Medellin has 253 ð No Update Available ð 122 new cases from November 1st to 2nd. Envigado has 3 ð No Update Available ð 6 new cases from November 1st to 2nd.

Interesting Signs

The best things in life can never be kept. They must be given away…A smile, a kiss, and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment