Saturday, November 19, 2022

Friday, November 18, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm (still raining), fell asleep quickly, got up once at 12:30 (still raining), again at 3:30 (no rain), woke up at 6am, and got up at 7am.

On Facebook someone posted this supposedly from the newspaper El Colombiano:



It appears the Embassy is going to get caught up on the backlog of US Visa requests and a 2-year wait will turn into a 2-month wait. If Teresa gets a visitor visa soon we could visit Chicago next summer.

I walked to the mall where I printed directions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 and picked up a Gente newspaper. I had a latte in Todo Fresa then bought 2 bags of milk in Exito before returning to the apt by taxi.

I finally managed to uninstall MS Office 365 and installed MS Office Professional 2021. Now it looks like I’m good to go with a lifetime subscription.

Laura texted me to call a man named Rosemond at Majestic Elegance Punta Cana which I did but his quote for 6 nights was over $600 a night. I told him that’s too rich for me.

I was having a latte in Los PorteƱos when about 3pm it started pouring. Btw, they finished the construction in La Buena Mesa. This is the finished view from my seat outside the restaurant.



Laura texted me again to call Rosemond. Apparently, he has a quote from their sister property Majestic Colonial.

About 4:30 the rain lessened and I returned to the apt in a light drizzle.

Rosemond had already left for the day so I’ll call tomorrow morning.

For printing diagrams I found that there is an option called Paste Special then I choose Bitmaps. My chessboard is now in color but only the bottom edge of the board. Still researching the problem.


Wow, this time it worked. Not sure what i did differently.

I finished season 5 of Better Call Saul, one season to go.

Wow, I stumbled on the Equifax pin number I use to unfreeze my credit file. I also accidentally found a new feature called Speak Aloud where the computer reads and speaks what is in the Word file.

Today I got in 4,011 steps.

 

Fun pix



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment