Sunday, November 6, 2022

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:30 (Teresa was sleeping next to me), had trouble falling back asleep, finally waking and getting up at 6:30 (Teresa was gone).

Hmm. Still haven’t received my November SS deposit. I did change it from Charles Schwab to USAA so maybe something went wrong. I’ll wait until Monday before panicking.

Teresa called just after 7am and invited me to join her for breakfast at Los Porteños. I told her I’m hungry so I’m going to have cereal here and then take my shower. I asked if she wanted me to return the old router to Tigo/Une in Envigado but she said “no”, as it has to be returned to another location in Envigado.

I left the apt at 8:30 and was having a latte in Los Porteños when I called Teresa. She’s having coffee with her mother in Los Pastelitos and no hurry. Wow, Los Porteños got real busy this Saturday. After a 2nd latte I returned to the apt.

These concrete things (benches and chairs?) appear to be waiting to be installed in La Buena Mesa.



Conjecture: There is a warehouse next to the old Exito so maybe they’re going to knock down some walls in order to make the warehouse larger.

I left again at 1:15 and had a meatball sandwich and a Coke in Na Pizza. I ate one sandwich and got the other to go.

Next door at Parva they had one side closed off for somebody’s birthday. I had a café con leche. I checked the weather forecast for Punta Cana and it still doesn’t look good.



The Colombian Peso keeps going up for the US Dollar.



I left at 3:30. The step counter on my cellphone was at 1,997. To give me a better opportunity of hitting 3,000 steps I walked through the La Buena Mesa construction.

Three men were struggling to put on this light post.




Walked north on Ave Poblado and passed by Otra Parte before heading home.

Teresa was invited to her own birthday party by a bunch of her girlfriends. The rain started about 7:30 just as she was leaving.

Today I got in 3,501 steps.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 9:45.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment