Thursday, November 17, 2022

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:15.

Late this morning, Teresa wants to buy more paints in Panamericana and have lunch in Santafe mall. We’ll see if she doesn’t change her mind.

I left the apt at 9am, picked up my mail at Envios Market for 76,500 pesos ($15) and went to Los PorteƱos for a latte. Workers have made good progress on La Buena Mesa



But I think they still have a few days more work to go on little details and removing some refuse.

Checking my mail, I received a letter from MetLife asking me to call them to confirm I don’t want Federal income tax withheld for my pensions. I also received a New in Chess magazine and the spirulina capsules Teresa requested. I picked up a bag of salt on the way back to the apt.

We left at 11:30 and took a Didi to Panamericana where Teresa bought more paints for decorating jackets. She also wanted 4 Christmas chair covers for about 35 mil each. (When we got them home they didn’t fit our chairs perfectly so I suggested she cut off the top 4” and sew a new seam and cut it up the side from the bottom a few inches.) I bought a 2023 desk calendar and while waiting in line for a cashier she picked up a Milky Way and asked me if this is a US product. I said, “yes” then pointed to the Snickers, Twix and Tic-Tac. She surprised me by buying 2 Snickers bars for us.

We walked a block to Santafe mall where we had lunch in Crepes & Waffles. She had some type of salad with too much lettuce for her taste and I had a turkey pita sandwich and a fresh mango juice.

Their Atrium is set up for Christmas.




Teresa checked out a couple stores but didn’t find anything. She picked up a few things in the Jumbo grocery store and we quickly returned to the apt by taxi.

The first step to download the MS Office I purchased is to uninstall my current version first. That’s scary. I intend to give it a try tomorrow afternoon so we’ll see.

I finished season 4 of Better Call Saul.

Today I got in 3,984 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment