Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (Teresa was sleeping next to me), finally waking and getting up at 7am.

I took a Didi to Pergamino #2. The driver went down a side street to Ave Las Vegas only to find it was closed off. Strange. He turned around and took Ave Poblado south. I thought he was looking for a place to do a U-turn but he headed east into barrio La Mesa. He hit another roadblock. In both cases there appeared to be a sign on the roadblock but we were too far away to read it. He headed west and we ended up taking the highway to calle 10. He explained that there is going to be a bicycle race today and tomorrow so they are closing off some streets. From there I was familiar with the route to Pergamino.

I arrived about 7 minutes late and Glenn was already there. I asked him about warranties on Netflix products and he recommended I talk to a Netflix rep. I had their Granolada again



Plus two lattes.

I returned to Envigado by another Didi and was was a little surprised there is no ciclovia today.

Going through my USAA credit card information again I see that it has “tap to pay with your USAA contactless card”.

I watched the Chicago Bears lose to the Miami Dolphins 35-32, but what a fun game and the Bears have a quarterback!

I watched more episodes of Better Call Saul. Did I mention I finished season 1?

Today I got in 360 steps. Maybe my goal will be 3,000 steps every other day.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment