Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Monday, November 7, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking and getting up at 7am.

Today is another holiday here, Dia de los Santos (All Saints Day).

Still no Social Security deposit.

Teresa is going to spend the day with her niece and mother in Santefe mall. And she’s going to buy more paints in Panamericana.

I left the apt at 10am. I wanted to see if Eduardo Madrid bakery was open. I noticed there was no guard at the parking lot so I decided to take a short cut to the bakery. Halfway across an I noticed that the gate at the other end was closed. I backtracked and took the long away around to find the bakery was closed.

I noticed Parva was also closed. I walked 3 more blocks to Huevo Mundo looking for ajo de Badia that Teresa asked for. They didn’t have it.

Back in La Buena Mesa Los Porteños was open so I had coffee there until just after noon.

Workers there were putting in sidewalk tiles and pouring concrete.



I walked to Salpijuegos where I had their Cesar salad and a mango juice. While waiting for my food to arrive I felt a few raindrops so I moved to a more sheltered table.




In a light mist I returned to Los Porteños for another latte.



Just after 4pm I returned to the apt under the threat of thunder and lightning.

I watched another episode of Better Call Saul.

Teresa returned at 6:15 and brought me a Frichuleta from Frisby.

The Colombian Peso keeps going up.



Today I got in 3,866 steps.

It was still raining lightly when I went to bed at 10pm.

 

Fun pix







No comments:

Post a Comment