Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking at 7am and getting up at 6:30.

I left at 7:45 as they were delivering more floor tiles to the Exito next door. Jose was waiting for me when I arrived at Habia Una Vez. He said traffic was so light he arrived at 7:40. I had the usual complete breakfast minus orange juice for 14,500 pesos ($3).

Upstairs I had the Black pieces in the first game and I won in 37 moves in the endgame. I had the White pieces in the second game and I really messed up the opening and resigned after 15 moves. It was only 12:40 so Jose would get home very early. He thinks he may have a doctor’s appointment next Tuesday in which case we won’t be able to play.

I ordered a cheese pizza from Papa John’s and ate it with a 600ml Coke. I was planning on watching the US vs Iran match at 2pm but while watching the Ecuador vs Senegal match that preceded it, a chyron said that the next match coming up would be England vs Wales. Google informed me that both matches start at 2pm.

I bought a large carton of eggs in Exito and returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa was still out and I had no problem finding the match on Direct TV although it was narrated in Spanish. The USA won 1-0 over Iran to keep them in the tournament.

Yesterday I watched Jack Reacher (7.0) on Netflix.

Today I watched Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (6.1) on Netflix and Brain on Fire (6.6) on MTV.

For supper Teresa wanted chicken wings so I paid the $8 fine I owed Rappi and ordered them from Rocket Wings.

Today I got in 2,228 steps.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment