Sunday, November 20, 2022

Saturday, November 19, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 11:45, again at 1:15, woke up at 6am and got up.

I did a Speedtest.net and got 218.64 Mbps download and 22.22 Mbps upload.

I spoke to Rosemond again at Majestic Punta Cana and he quoted me $2,895.70 for 6 nights in their Majestic Colonial section. Teresa talked to him in Spanish and she finally told me we’ll go some time other than the holidays. I called him back and suggested late April (Easter is April 9th) would be better for us.

I called Hacienda la Extramadura and made a reservation for my brother for 2 nights, January 20th and 21st. Teresa was listening and complimented me on my Spanish. Either the woman understood me or she just hung up out of frustration. 😊

At 9:45 I walked to the mall. At the pedestrian crosswalk I saw the light ahead was green so I cut across the street. As soon as I stepped into the other lane the light started blinking. I ran to the other side which wasn’t very comfortable down below. Take a note, no more running. I printed some chess notes (in black & white) and this time the chess diagrams printed properly. I had a latte in Todo Fresa until about 11:30. Since I didn’t have anything important to purchase in Exito I walked back to the apt.

At 2:30 I heard thunder and checked The Weather Channel and wasn’t encouraged by the results


I decided to wait a bit and see what develops. At 3:30 we had a light drizzle but it didn’t last long. At 4:30 I heard more thunder. But we didn’t have any more rain.

I watched another episode of Better Call Saul.

I’m not sure what time Teresa ordered the pizza from Gloria’s but it didn’t arrive until 8:45.

I made plans to meet Glenn for breakfast tomorrow then Teresa informed me she wanted to go for breakfast tomorrow.

Today I got in 3,510 steps.

 

Fun pix





No comments:

Post a Comment