Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up twice during the night, waking/getting up at 6:30.

I left the apt at 7:45 and found Jose waiting for me. He said traffic was so light he was there at 7:40. We had our usual breakfast at Habia Una Vez then went upstairs to the food court.

I had the black pieces in the first game and I got a good attack and he resigned on the 43rd move. I skipped lunch again so he could beat the traffic back to his apt. I had the white pieces in the 2nd game and we agreed to a draw on the 42nd move then I showed him his winning move a move earlier. It was exactly 3pm. We plan on meeting every Tuesday as long as one of us doesn’t have other plans.

I was exhausted. I had meant to take half an Excedrin before I left the apt this morning, to kind of clear my head, but I forgot.

I bought an individual chicken sandwich from Q’Bano and took it downstairs to Todo Fresa where I enjoyed it with a latte. I left at 4pm and picked up a few things in Exito. I saw a young lady wearing a Tena shirt as I picked up my Tena man pads. She came over and asked me something and I apologized for not speaking better Spanish. She gave me a complimentary man pad, package of towelettes and a “compact” with a mirror and a foldout brush (for Teresa), all with the Tena brand name on them.

I returned to the apt by taxi.

I watched another episode of Better Call Saul.

At 6pm Teresa informed me she wanted to have dinner at Chiclayo. I said, “fine but a little later please”. At 7pm she completely changed her mind and she made arepas topped with scrambled eggs.

I texted Dr. Rendon that Teresa and I both need teeth cleaning. I suggested next Wednesday, November 30th.

Teresa has been adding additional decorations to the chair covers we bought last week at Panamericana.

The downpour started at 8:15.

Today I got in 3,298 steps.

It was still raining when I went to bed at 9:15.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment