Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Monday, November 28, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am, 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Five minutes to eight and they just fired up the generator next door.

3


Then we heard them working a loud jackhammer. Luckily, it doesn’t last all day.

I left at 9:30 and walked to the mall. Still leaking. The stores don’t open until 10 so I first had a latte in Santa Leña. About 11am I paid my bill and went searching for a dark blue denim jacket. I finally found one in a store called Moft on sale for 119,921 pesos ($24.59). Now Teresa has to decorate it and I’ll Fed-ex it to Jeannie for her birthday. I returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa has a woman coming over to give her a massage at 1pm so I have to scarf down my lunch and blow this place. Oops, Teresa asked me so stay. At 12:45 it started raining. I guess the masseuse called and told Teresa she would be late and arrived at 1:40. Not only does Teresa get a package of 10 massages for 200mil ($4 each) but when she left Teresa informed me the device I bought for her does work. The chica knows how to operate it and will show us next visit.

I won another game against Troyclough and my rating is now 1565.

I watched Mr. Harrigan’s Phone (6.0) on Netflix.

Today I got in 3,956 steps.

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment