Thursday, November 3, 2022

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally woke and got up at 6:45.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. His girlfriend wants him to pay for her (lazy) sons’ college tuition next year. Even though it’s $1000 a person per semester, he can afford it, so I recommended to keep peace in the family to pay it. (They’ll probably soon flunk out because they never study and only brought home C+’s to D’s in high school.)

I called Charles Schwab and a rep assured me I had the correct application to apply for an international account.

They require a utility bill with my name and Colombian address. The only bills I receive are epm (utilities) and Tigo/Une (wifi). The epm bill is in the apt owner’s name and the Tigo/Une bill is in Teresa’s name. Tomorrow we’re going to the Tigo/Une office in Envigado to see if they can either add my name or change it to my name.

I watched another episode of Better Call Saul.

For supper we had pizza from Antica Pizza delivered.

And, we had some rain in the evening.

Something is going on with the old closed Exito next door. I’ve recently seen people in there, I noticed a pile of bricks and other dross piled up near the entrance and tonight I saw a security guard walking outside.

Today I got in 1,549 steps.

 

Fun pix



 


No comments:

Post a Comment