Saturday, March 17, 2018

Friday, March 16, 2018


Last night I went to bed at 11pm, quickly fell asleep and didn’t wake up until 6:15 (noisy garbage truck outside) and got up at 6:45.

Catastrophe!  Teresa announced that the TV wasn’t working.  All the connections were good, we have electricity, so I suspected the remote control.  I used the buttons on the front of the box and discovered that we’re not getting a satellite signal.  It came back about 30 minutes later.

I picked up a free adn newspaper outside Exito.

It’s obvious there is going to be a Metro Plus station on Avenida Poblado the block between Exito and Parque Envigado.

At the gym I did most of my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.  I added 15# to one of my exercises and 5# to another.

I stopped at Consumo and picked up a free Gente newspaper.  In one article it showed hiking trails in El Salado park.  I told Teresa you never showed me those.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Tomb Raider (7.1) and 7 Days in Entebbe (4.8).

Locally, I would like to see Stronger (7.0) playing at Premium Plaza at 3:10 and Oviedo at 5:15; Tomb Raider (7.1) playing at Oviedo at 6:30 and Vizcaya at 1:30 (3D), 4pm (3D) and 6:30.
Teresa says she likes both of the trailers so we’ll see if I can get her to go to at least one of them.

I told Teresa it’s okay if she wants to go to visit Ana Maria’s finca but later when they talked, Teresa told her that I’m not feeling well and we can’t go.  Interesting!

I called Rosetta Stone and they want to charge me $19.99 to fix the 4118 Error that I’m getting.  Alternatively they said I could fix it by email or chat with a rep.  She sent me an email and I followed their instructions to remove and reinstall the lessons but now the error just comes up sooner.

T-shirt of the day: Normahl.



No comments:

Post a Comment