Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Monday, March 26, 2018



I had another good night’s sleep.  I went to bed at 11pm, fell asleep quickly and didn’t wake up until 5:15, finally getting up at 6:30.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and then left for the gym.  I’m sure Teresa left for the finca soon after.

I completed my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.  If you recall last week I stopped doing the Leg Curl completely.  I usually perform this exercise with 80#.  Today I tried it with 30# and it felt like nothing.  I moved up to 50# and finally felt a little strain.  I did 3 sets of 15 reps each.  We’ll see if I feel any after effects.

After the gym I went next door to Nueva eps where I picked up a little jar for Teresa’s urine specimen.  I used a note she gave me and had a little fun kidding with the ladies working there.

I was promoted to Yeoman on Chess Magnet School.

At 1:30 I called Teresa and Laura answered and informed me they are still at the finca.  I told them I’m going to get something to eat and then go to a movie.  I had a hamburger – very good – for the first time at La Casita Parilla. Along with the Coke it came to 10mil (about $3.50).

I caught a bus to Oviedo where I bought a general admission ticket to All the Money in the World (7.0) for 10,500 pesos.  I bought a small popcorn and medium soda for 13,200 leaving me with a balance on my Cine Colombia card of 59,050.  I think my total ticket purchase count is now 7.  The movie was very good even though there were only about 10 others in the theater.  At one point I heard thunder and after the movie ended there was still a very light rain.  Outside the mall I immediately was on a bus back to Envigado.

Teresa reported that the guy doesn’t seem interested in the finca because he doesn’t have a car.

I received the latest Direct TV bill along with a monthly guide.  I used the Microsoft Translator app on my phone to take a photo of the movie description and it did a pretty good job of translating it to English.

Teresa and Laura left the apt at 7:45 for the gym.  They came back a couple hours later.

Wow, the Colombian Peso dropped below 2,800 for the first time.

T-shirt of the day: Michigan State Spartans.

No comments:

Post a Comment