Monday, March 19, 2018

Sunday, March 18, 2018


I woke up at 3am and it took me an hour or two to fall back asleep, finally awakening at 7:15 and getting up at 7:45.  Still I feel pretty good.

Teresa cleaned the fridge and then we went to Euro in Mayorista.  I helped her find a few things and then I stopped by the butchers where I picked up a couple turn numbers.  I went outside where I had 2 café con leches while reading my Nook.  Teresa came out a little later and reported something about a line and that’s when I gave her my numbers.  Back inside I saw she already had the cart in line so I guess we’ll be picking up meat another time.

We decided to see the movie Stronger (7.0) today but as usual Teresa wants to go to the late showtime – 8:10 – which means I’ll probably have to take my melatonin while still in the theater.

I purchased an “Infinity Peecoin” for $15 which now gives me unlimited access with no ads to the Runpee app.

We took a nap from 3:30 to 4:30.

I solved more puzzles on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Knight.

Laura left late afternoon to meet with her girlfriends in Santafe mall.

Teresa and I left the apt at 7:30 and I called a taxi using my Tappsi app.  I watched as my driver drove around (down the hill from us) trying to find our address.  Finally he figured it out and came up the hill using the only access road possible.  He dropped us off at Oviedo mall for 10,000 pesos.

There were lines for the movie theater but at least with my Cine Colombia card I was in a shorter line.  I called Laura and she left Santafe for Oviedo.  After a short wait I added 100mil to my card giving me a new balance of 132,950 pesos.  When she showed me the choice of seats the only thing available for both general and preferencial was in the first row.  I told Teresa that’s the problem with going to the movies at night.  We’ll try again tomorrow for the 5:10 showing.  Laura joined us and reported that she had a hamburger with her friends at Dogger.  Teresa and I shared a large sandwich from Subway and a macadamia cookie.  We easily caught a taxi back to the apt for 8,200 pesos.

T-shirt of the day: Your own ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment