Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Monday, March 19, 2018


I did most of my exercises in an hour and 40 minutes.  I didn’t mention that when I got out of the taxi last night something didn’t feel right behind my left knee.  Today while I was doing the leg flex exercise I knew something wasn’t right so I stopped.  Now I know where the hamstrings are.  I’ll rest this week and try to continue next week.

Laura went to Caldas to visit with friends.

Teresa and I left the apt just after 4pm and after watching a taxi driver (using my Tappsi app) try to find us while driving down the hill until we finally got a 9,000 peso ride to Oviedo mall.

The theater was a little full so I bought 2 preferred seating tickets for 15,500 each with my Cine Colombia card.  (My purchase count is now up to 8.)  We went downstairs where we shared a turkey sandwich at Subway.  Back upstairs there were 4 long lines at the concession counter.  We got in one and about 15 minutes later we had a small popcorn and 2 medium sodas for 19,200 (about $6.75).
We saw the movie Stronger (7.0) and we both enjoyed it.

We stopped at Carulla where we bought a bottle of Pam cooking spray and outside quickly caught a taxi back to the apt for 9,000 pesos.

I haven’t heard from Jose Cruz, my chess playing friend, so tomorrow I plan to renew my Civica card for Encicla and meet Chuck for lunch at Bartolos.

T-shirt of the day: Stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment