Thursday, March 22, 2018

Wednesday, March 21, 2018


First day of Spring!

I watched the first 30 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  I was working on one of the machines when Glen, the guy from Norway, stopped by and starting talking to me.  After about 10 minutes I had to tell him I would love to talk to him more but I have to finish my workout so why doesn’t he email me and we’ll meet for coffee sometime.  A few minutes later as Teresa was leaving I pointed out Glen to her.  I walked her over to him and introduced them.  They went to the juice bar/café just outside where Teresa showed him photos of the finca from her cellphone.  I joined them a few minutes later.  Towards the end I was chatting with Glen and Teresa was talking to the bartender.  Later Teresa told me that the bartender’s brother is looking for a finca and he soon called and Teresa made plans to show him the finca that afternoon.

She left and I met Chuck in the park.  After coffee he stopped at a nearby furniture store where he bought a small table and a couple chairs.  With the owners help we carried them back to Chuck’s apt.  Trying to get the table into his bedroom we found that the table was about ½ an inch too wide.  We took off the door and easily got it inside.  I then helped him install a new TV onto a wall stand.

When Teresa returned she informed me that the guy isn’t interested because he couldn’t get his car up the hill leading to the finca.

I keep getting these “supposed emails from Apple” stating that someone using my AppleId has made some strange purchase like “Marvel Contest of Champions”.  I’ve never received a corresponding withdrawal from my checking account so I’m not too worried about it.

T-shirt of the day: In memory of last night.



No comments:

Post a Comment