Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Monday, March 5, 2018


I did all my gym exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.  Jose still hasn’t seen Night Games so I ordered him to go see it.

I met Chuck at the park and he was already talking to a young gringo named Mark.  He’s from South Carolina, has a degree in biology and is currently a fireman.

Chuck took him around the corner to a store to buy some Cuban cigars for his buddies back at the station.

He left and Chuck and I went to the bakery for coffee.

After we said goodbye I stopped at the new health café outside the gym where I bought a new container of protein powder for 89,000 pesos.  I stopped at Bancolombia and deposited 150,000 pesos for our gym membership dues for the month.

When I got back to the apt Esmeralda was visiting.  I wasn’t feeling well – head pressure and tiredness so I laid down for awhile.

I still haven’t received one of my 1099s so I sent an email to Envios Market to see if they have something for me.

Teresa asked me to set an alarm clock for 3am as she has to take her mother to the doctor early tomorrow morning.  I don’t have an alarm clock.

T-shirt of the day: Italian Stallion.



No comments:

Post a Comment