Thursday, March 8, 2018

Wednesday, March 7, 2018


I’ve been having head pains, usually cleared up by an Excedrin Migraine but I finally got a decent night’s sleep last night.  I only got up once about 4 or 5am.

Teresa said she’d have Laura get me a doctor’s appointment.

Teresa informed me she has to return to the finca today.

Donald Trump’s top economic adviser, resigned yesterday.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and headed to the gym.  I met a young man, J-something, visiting from Denmark.  I couldn’t get an internet connection on my cellphone so during rest periods I was playing chess against the computer.  Jose saw me and asked if I could teach him to play.  I think I shocked him by answering “yes” so quickly.  I did most of my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes.

Laura gave me my doctor’s appointment information.  Next Tuesday at noon.

Laura and I took a taxi to Papa Johns for my monthly pizza fix.  I returned just before 2:30 to meet Chuck in the park.  He was already talking to 2 gringas from Texas.  One of them was 6’ tall.  They are vacationing here for a couple months.

After they left Chuck and I walked over to a new bakery where we had coffee.

Back at the apt I watched a couple movies on Direct TV.

I texted Jose and we made tentative plans to meet in the park at 3pm on Saturday for his first chess lesson.  He also told me that he finally saw Night Games and really liked it.  I think he also understood the “Denzel Washington” confusion.

Teresa said today is International Women’s Day and I corrected her that it’s tomorrow.  She asked me where I’m taking her and I told her Pricesmart.  Lol.

Later Teresa told me that MT is too tired to go to Pricesmart tomorrow.

I completed some exercises on Chess Magnet School and was promoted to Count.

T-shirt of the day: Aaand??



No comments:

Post a Comment