Saturday, March 24, 2018

Friday, March 23, 2018


I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  On the way I picked up a free adn newspaper and found a free Gente newspaper at the Gana store.  At the gym I saw Glen and he asked me to send him a few photos of the finca from a distance.  Teresa left early as she had a doctor’s appointment.
When Teresa returned to the apt she reported that she got a physical and everything is okay.

Because she came back late Teresa and I had lunch at La Casita Parilla.  Laura was taking another driving lesson so we got ribs to go for her.  According to the TV, Colombia is playing against France today at 3pm.

Back at the apt Teresa and I took a nap for about 45 minutes.  When I got up it was 3:30 and France was already ahead 2-0 but Colombia came back to won 3-2.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Paul, Apostle of Christ (7.4) and maybe Midnight Sun (6.0).

Locally, I would like to see Mary Magdalene (5.8) (Laura wants to see it) is playing at 5:15 at Oviedo; All the Money in the World (7.0) is playing at 2:20 and 5:10 at Vizcaya and 3 and 6pm at Oviedo; Tomb Raider (6.9) is playing at Oviedo at 6:30.

The umbrellas I ordered have arrived at Envios Market in Florida.

T-shirt of the day: Live fast.  Die last.

No comments:

Post a Comment