Thursday, March 15, 2018

Wednesday, March 14, 2018


Happy Pi (Π) Day!

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  I saw Charles there for the first time in quite a while.  I forgot to mention that I added 15 pounds to my Lat Pulldown exercise.

After my shower I left the apt about 12:05 and stopped at Deli Hoy for lunch for the first time alone.  I managed to switch my order from the usual churrasco to chicken breast.  After a nice lunch I walked to the metro and got off at Aguacatala station.  I took a Circular Sur 303 bus from there to Los Molinos mall.  I arrived right at 2pm and Dario was there waiting for me.  We played 3 games, I won the first two and he won the third.  He invited me to join him with a McDonald’s ice cream cone (2,000 pesos) but I declined.  I backtracked my steps to the Envigado station.  I took the Metro Bus but it soon got bogged down in traffic.  What should have been a quick 5-10 minute ride up to Parque Envigado ended up taking 40 minutes and I even got off a block early at Avenida Poblado.  The reason for the congestion was the usual Calle 38 route was closed due to construction on the new Metro Plus line.
When I returned to the apt I immediately jumped in the shower to get the dirt and sweat off me.

In the evening I received two robo calls to my cell phone asking me to vote for some judge in Chicago.  I didn’t think they could reach me without entering the country code for Colombia.

T-shirt of the day: No grind no glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment