Thursday, March 29, 2018

Wednesday, March 28, 2018


I slept well only getting up once during the night at 3:30am, finally waking at 7:30 and getting up at 7:45.

Teresa left for the gym at 8:45.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show then I left for the gym.  I did all but one of my exercises in an hour and 45 minutes. On the leg curl machine I could feel something in my left hamstring but it wasn’t painful.

I asked Teresa if she would go see Tomb Raider with me at 5:20 at Oviedo.  She said she would rather go tomorrow.

I placed 2 online orders - a new chess book Small Steps lead to Giant Improvement and a simple old-fashioned can opener.

Teresa told me she wanted fish for dinner so at 7pm we walked over to Buena Mesa and chose the Tex-Mex restaurant Tepito.  
Atletico Nacional was playing someone on their big screen and by the time we left it was still 0-0.  Teresa had their shrimp and I had the chicken burrito, we each had strawberry juice and the total including tip and tax came to 71,565 (about $27).

We walked back to the apt and were back by 8:30.

Teresa told me she wants to go to Euro tomorrow to buy meat.

T-shirt of the day: We were born to die.



No comments:

Post a Comment