Sunday, April 28, 2019

Saturday, April 27, 2019


I slept well only getting up once at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 7:45.

We left the apt at 9am and took a taxi to Mayorista. I helped Teresa find a few things then left her to finish while I had a cafĂ© con leche outside and read my Reader’s Digest.  After she filled the cart she came out and had an Avena (oat smoothie) and a fish cake.  I paid for the groceries with my debit card and we took an effectivo (cash car) back to the apt.

After lunch Teresa went to meet with her mother and I watched the last day of the NFL draft, which reminds me, the other day when Teresa and I were heading to lunch a group of high school kids were walking towards us.  They were all wearing NFL t-shirts – 4 N.E. Patriots, 1 Miami Dolphins, and 1 Cleveland Browns.  I guess it must have been NFL t-shirt day at school.  I happened to be wearing my Chicago Bears t-shirt that day.

Teresa called me at 5:45 and asked me to meet them at Aymará.  I shut down my laptop and changed my clothes and met them there at 6:15.  They chatted for awhile and at 6:45 we took a taxi to Antica for pizza.

We were back at the apt by 8pm.

5,327 steps today.

Joke of the day
This guy goes into a sex shop and asks for a blow-up sex doll.
The proprietor asks, “You want a Christian doll, a Jewish doll, or a Muslim doll?”
The guy asks, “What difference does it make?”
And the proprietor says, “Well, the Muslim dolls blow themselves up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment